Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Ode to Handcuffs and Diapers

Sometimes when I have a free minute, I enjoy taking a peek at the lives of others through a network of blogspots. When I open my web browser and "The Laughlin Life" pops up it makes me sad. I see that once again, I am failing my family and friends in the area of updates. Last published, May 20--before that, April 23.

Then I refocus this wave of emotions and think to myself, "I'm not that bad. I keep repeating the phrase, 'I'm good enough, I'm smart enough, and doggoned (I had to look up how to spell that), people like me.' And when that doesn't work I just go to Handcuffs and Diapers because I know I've posted more recently than *Jeff*."

So Jeff, this one is for you. Thank you for being such an encouragement when I'm down and out, and just so you know, your last post was May 12 so you have another 3 weeks before you need to make your bimonthly contribution to all of our lives. So long for now from The Laughlin Life.

1 comment: