Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Backslidden

I must confess for both Alison and I. We're backslidden bloggers. As I was checking all of the usual blogspots I was wondering why so many people hadn't posted in such a long time. Then I checked the last post date for us and it has been about a month ago. I've been trying to come up with a good excuse, but have found none.

I guess there just hasn't been enough happening to compel me to pass it on to our site. So, here is the boring update: I have put in all but two fence posts for our new fence and have hung 6 or 7 sections of fence; Luke is practically potty trained (this is exciting I guess,...at least for his parents); unfortantely, Lilly shows little or no interest in potty training; we spent $50 of our "stimulus" check on 2 maple trees to plant in our yard (stock market should soar); I have mowed enough for an entire summer already and our grass is still too long; I've heard our sump pump run approximately thirty-three thousand seven hundred and forty two times already (is that an approximation?); and to top it off, I spent $68.43 on a single tank of gas (crazy)!

Even though these items top the list of things that have happened in the last month I must still say that life is incredible, God is absolutely out of this world awesome to me, and I love my family so much! Have a fantastic day, week, or month if I don't write again any sooner.

5 comments:

Heather S. said...

Glad to hear you are all doing well! Good luck with all your projects.

mjvan said...

good for Luke! We are spending some of our stimulus check on a new desk chair. Yippee! We are using a folding chair right now.

Heath and Lindsey said...

you are backsliding again

mjvan said...

I've tagged you-read my blog from Sunday!

Heath and Lindsey said...

I tagged you