Thursday, April 10, 2008

Blame It On The Rain

Anybody remember the song by Milli Vanilli, "Blame It On The Rain"? Well this spring would definitely be one to do that. As I've sat here in my office at work for the past 2 hours (I have a student teacher--I work on notes, etc. until I get bored then I blog), there has been a constant rain. Not a drizzle, or off and on steady rain, but steady rain for 2+ hours. When I woke up this morning at 5:30 am, it was to a steady rain. I got into my truck in steady rain and walked into the school in steady rain. Since we moved into our new home on March 14, I pretty sure it has rained all but like 2 days since. (Maybe 3 or 4.) Oddly enough, I haven't cared one bit. Usually this many rainy, cloudy days would get me down, but it hasn't this year for some reason. I guess I'm too busy working on indoor projects to worry about being outside.

Anyways, I know many of you are wanting to see some pictures of our house and as soon as I take the time to download our pictures to the computer I'll try to get some on-line. Until the next time I decide to state the obvious,...God bless.

2 comments:

Jenny said...

I was just about to request some pics of your new home.

SLP said...

I've requested and am still waiting to see this new Laughlin home! Love you guys!