Monday, March 31, 2008

Shout It From the Rooftops

As you all know, I am married to an absolutely amazing woman. Alison has so many wonderful attributes that I always just hope she finds in me as well. She is loving, caring, kind, humorous, adorable, generous, determined, focused, and giving. She loves God, loves me, loves her kids, loves her family (even the in-law ones) her friends, her church, and her life (at least when I'm not being too annoying). She does so many amazing and wonderful things each and every day and there is no way I can thank her enough. But to try,
let me just say, "Alison, thanks for everything!"

And just a reminder (and to let you all know I did not forget), my wonderful wife is having a birthday April 2nd. We'll just say some things never change and she is still younger than me.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ALISON!

4 comments:

mjvan said...

She is pretty cool! Give her a big hug from us! Wish we could see you more often!

SLP said...

Happy Birthday Alison!

Jody said...

Happy Birthday to a cool sister-in-law and a wonderful aunt.

Linda said...

Does anyone remember 27 years ago? Alison came into this world during the biggest tornado Edwardsville has seen in 27 years. She has always been cool, calm, sensitive, and always wanted to be a stay-at-home mom. She's the best I have seen, and is truly a gift from God. I am happy to share her with Chad, Luke, and Lilly. Happy Birthday.
Love. Mom